Qualifications & Experience
• Graduate of any four-year course, preferably BS Engineering
• Professional Regulation Commission License is an advantage
• At least two (2) years of experience gained from a coal-fired power plant or related industry.
• Fluent to comprehend, speak, read, and writing English.
• Knowledge in using MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
• With a valid Driver’s License
• Coal Plant Operation and Maintenance
• Fly Ash Operation and Maintenance
• Fuel Management (Coal and Diesel)
• MSDS and chemical handling standards.
• Permit to work (PTW) system.
• Basic Fire Fighting and Emergency Response
Follow Us On LinkedIn
GMEC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and affirms that hiring qualified individuals contributes to the Company’s overall strategic success. Each employee is hired to make significant contributions. The Company shall ensure that the work environment and terms and conditions of service are free from discrimination and harassment.
For other job opportunities, you can on other job listings